Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12 2008 Howdy from Will!

Well we hit the ground running here in Japan, Sasebo, Japan. the show this
weekend is for the naval troops. However, the total run time on this little
hop, skip and jump over the water was 28 hours, not to mention the fact that
I was up the whole day before packin my ropes and packet myself full of
news. My fear was that I would not have enough of a memory of what is going
on with the two campaigns. Being that they took a break (Sept 11) from
pulling the rug out from one another. I hear that they are all back up to
speed and bumpin each other off the trail. Today I read that maybe some of
the promises that Palin has been throwing out might just be a little colored
up and not possible, Gas, and teaching kids where we came from. Anyhow, I
gotta catch a little sleep as I have to look like I know what I am doing in
the AM. These military boys and girls are real stickers about people being
the real deal ..

Your friend . . .

Will
Www.WillRogersUSA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment