Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lets see if this Alaskan Governor is a better aim than our New York senator Hillary Clinton.

Now as you may or may not know last week in the middle of my 12 day, 6 state tour I packed up my saddle bags and stopped off in Denver for
the DNC. Well this week to be fair and balance I got my media
credentials for the RNC. Although I may seem heavy on the Democratic
side at times, I am an independent that likes to believe I am a
little bit of both parties, at least until one party starts acting up
then I will jump ship like a pirate looking for a treasure map. Plus I
don't have a problem flip flopping on my choices. I call this
"Changing my mind" and it is one of the fine perks of being an
American, Freedom of choice. Politicians can't do this move (Flip
Flopping) because it could ruin there careers. Which makes no sense to
us Americans. As the facts change, so should your opinion. Being
stubborn is not a trait of a flexible leader, on the makeup of a
dictator. Ok, now that I have made my case for being a independent
with Democratic tendency's. Let me get back on track. If I get off
message my Republican friends finding this on line would hold it
against me.

So I was off to the RNC and then pow! Hurricane Gustav decided to have
a celebration of it's own and the only person who decided to show up
to this one is Mother Nature.

Now considering that a persons creativity is considered to be found on
the right side of the brain and logical side is the left. I would say
after what I saw last night at the Republicans convention, it looks
like they may have decided to swap brains. Democrats are supposed to
be the creative artist ones and Republicans, well, … they do the
books, the numbers, left brain logical, . . . scrap that word logical,
I don't want to have Republicans using that word to describe
themselves. Last night, I have never seen more images of America,
Flags, Red, White and BOY o BOY did they give us an eyeful. I have not
seen so much patriotism since a World War 2 movie, IN TECHNICOLOR.
Democrats plan for there convention was lets talk about it and the
words "YES WE CAN!" Mean while Republicans are playing to the base…
The base of every American that has watched a movie that that had an
underdog, a good fight, a child and a pretty woman. They are shooting
for Rocky and the Democrates are more Mr. Smith goes to Washington.
These days a good fight goes alot father than a good talk. Democrats
you better pull out all the stops because this epic made for TV movie
the Republicans is producing is trumping your "Grass ROOTS" film.

I have a plan for you Democrats, but don't let it out of the bag until
the day of the first VP debate.
PLAN: we all know that Republicans are banking on the debates.
Everyone I have talked to has said that IF Democrats come off to harsh
to the Republican VP they will look sexist. So here is what you do.
Have Biden pull out of the race for some patriotic reason, his son or
something. Then insert Hillary Clinton, have her debate Palin. This
would turn the country on it's end. Billed as the "Cat fight of the
Century. " Lets see if this Alaskan Governor is a better aim than our
New York senator Hillary Clinton.

Will Roberts
"The Good Will Tour"
www.WillRogersUSA.com
1-866-381-Will (9455)
Direct# 310-228-7105
Fax# 800-844-4259

"All I Know Is What Little I Read On The Internet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment