Friday, September 12, 2008

I am off to Japan, but my mind is on the USA!

Right now I am sitting in the Chicago airport waiting to take a flight to Japan. This cowboy is heading to the land of the "Picture opportunity". I imagine that by time I get back to the states next week I might be slightly blinded and a little stiff by all the pictures I am posing for and the flash bulbs. I hear that cowboys are big in that part of the world. If things are going real well I might throw out cowboy Bush's name to see what it does to my approval rating.
My flight is 13 hours long, which means I am going to miss this great holiday we are having today. Wait now, I mean no disrespect, I am not referring to 911 and the tragic events that happen to Americans on that day. No I am referring to this day of REST for the politicians and the POLITICAL ads we are being spared today. But luckily we can end the week on a high note because tomorrow will be biz as usual. Back to the backstabbing, name calling, misunderstanding politicians we know and love.
I will be in the air so keep me posted if something comes up that you just know this humorist can pass up for a comedy moment. This season has been the best season in history.  I am like a pig in mud with all this. OOOOPS sorry, that comment was not meant for any of our political folks.
Follow my website and any of the websites you see my news on for Pictures, video, and stories of my trip.


Your friend,
Will  
Www.WillRogersUSA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment