Friday, November 17, 2006

Well this week we launched our new website and hopefully you will like it (www.okhorizon.com). We've tried to update it to look more like a television website and I think we accomplished that. So I would like to take this opportunity to thank Robert Breisch and Tom Phillippe who helped redesign the look and feel of our website. Thanks guys.

And with Thanksgiving coming up I also wanted to take a moment and let you know what I'm thankful for.

1) I thank God for my family who have all been so supportive of me even during those times when I have to miss something that's going on with my children because I'm on the road.
2) I'm thankful that I live in a country where I can practice my religion without being persecuted (at least currently but that's one to watch).
3) I'm thankful that I have the freedom to tell y'all what I think without being censored.
4) I'm thankful that we live in a time where even if you don't agree with the war, you still agree to support the troops who are just doing their jobs and standing between us and harm's way.
5) I'm thankful that we can have free elections without causing civil war because the side I chose didn't win.
6) and lastly, I'm thankful that you are watching our show because without you, the viewer, we wouldn't be here.

So thank you for your support. Have a safe and family-filled Thanksgiving!
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment