Wednesday, April 25, 2012

On the Horizon: Simulation Medicine


For many nursing students, just finding time to do their clinicals at a local hospital can be tricky.  They have to find time around their busy schedules of being a student, working, and possibly being a parent.  It’s not always easy.  And then there’s the fear of “what if I screw up?”  I know that would be one that would really freak me out…the possibility I could hurt someone before I was even licensed to practice any form of medicine.  But there is now a solution that takes care of all of the issues.

In this week’s video blog, we show you the latest technology that is helping students practice their medical clinicals in the classroom, on their own time, and without the worry of injuring someone.  He’s called SimMan.
Alisa Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment