Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wow! I can't believe so much time has gone by. Between vacation and being on the road, the last several months have just flown by. I'm such a bad blogger but I'll try to do better. Things have really been hopping for us at Oklahoma Horizon. Jessica, Brian, and I have been on the road a lot lately so that means some really good stories for your viewing pleasure.

One sad note, we said goodbye to our director, Perry Thoele, in October. He decided to retire and while we are happy for him, it was really hard for me. See, he has been my mentor for the last several years and has taught me almost everything I know about videography. But he's also been my good friend. We've traveled the road together many times and he has always offered me great advice and support. So I will sorely miss him even though I know he's just a phone call away it's not the same as seeing him in the office next door. Farewell Perry, you will be missed!

On a happier side, we've got some really great shows coming up in November and December. There's the Centennial Kick-off that begins in November and then with Christmas just around the corner, you might want to watch for the Made in Oklahoma segments coming up and perhaps find something unique for your loved ones.

If you've missed an episode, not to worry. You can find each story on our website at www.okhorizon.com/programs. And for those of you living in the Northeast corner of Oklahoma, we are now in syndication each night of the week at 7 p.m. on KRSC. Life is good!

Well, I've got to start editing now so I'll chatatcha next time and don't be afraid to write. I'd love to hear from you our viewer!

Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment