Friday, November 30, 2007

Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all you! It's just like birthdays, I'm always late with the card. Oh well. I hope every one of you found something to be thankful for during the holiday. I know I did. I'm very thankful that all my family is healthy and close by. I have several friends who have life threatening illnesses and I can see first hand how that affects those around you. Please remember those who are sick in your prayers, especially around the holidays when it really can cause heartache more than usual.

If you are wondering why the website hasn't been updated yet, please be patient. My MAC has a cold and needs to be defragged (or whatever they do to MACs) and it won't happen until next week. Check around Wednesday morning for the latest stories. This also affects the podcasts so please keep checking. Sorry!
Chatatcha Soon!
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment