Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007! What a year this is going to be. I'm excited about what's coming up on the show and hopefully, how it will affect you the viewer. We are constantly trying to improve the show to make it more enjoyable and informative.

So back to the new year...have you made your new year's resolution yet? I haven't because I don't make them. Why set yourself up to fail (ha, ha). I'm of the belief that if you want to make a change, just do it. Don't talk about, don't write it down, just do it (kinda sounds like a Nike commercial doesn't it ;-D). So I'm going to just do something but I haven't a clue what it's going to be. There are times I just like to go with the flow and see what happens (other times, I can be quite on task but I'm not near as much fun like that). So if I happen to decide to do something, I'll let you know (real committal aren't I). But for those of you who make new year's resolution, I'm pulling for you. Stay the course, keep up the good work, go that extra mile and really commit. Who knows, it may be the best thing you've ever done for yourself. Have a wonderful and safe New Year!
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment