Friday, May 19, 2006

Hi there! My name is Alisa and I am one of the segment producers on the Oklahoma Horizon TV show. I started this blog because I was curious if anyone out there watchs our show and if so, what they thought of it. It's always nice to get feedback and I thought this would be the easiest way.

I've enjoyed reporting for the show and am always excited when I go on the road and meet new people and discover interesting stories that I can share with the rest of Oklahoma and beyond.

You can also visit our website at www.okhorizon.org (under programs--where our weekly segments are located) or find our podcast/vodcast on iTunes (we're under the category of Business and then the subcategory of Careers).

If you haven't seen us yet, download our vodcast and tell me what you think. I hope someone is watching!

6 comments:

  1. Hi. When will the video downloads for the June 11 show be available on the site, as they are for earlier shows? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should be available now. Happy watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m sorry. The Itunes mp4 file is ready for download. The website videos should be ready later today or early tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened upon your show this morning on the RFD Tv channel. I was only able to catch the last 10 minutes of the show but from what I saw, I like it alot. I am in Texas and so the name Oklahoma Horizon drew my interest. I love to see what's going on in other states (esp. sine I've never been out of Texas).

    I really loved the segment you did on Diabetes, cooking and portion control. I look forward to your next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Alisa. I enjoy keeping up with what is going on in my home state, though I've lived in TN for 50 years. My grandparents were OK pioneers and I was steeped in the state's history. I was excited to see the new History Center. Was it built on the site of the old Historical Society? The photo seems to indicate that. Keep up the good work---I'll keep up with you on satellite! Pat Woods

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments. As far as the Historical Center, I believe it was built and the Historical Society moved into it. Hope that helps and enjoy the show.
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete